Saturday, January 3, 2015

You computer to bake or not to bake that is the question

     Okay, I hate to admit it, but most of us go a little crazy when we lose touch with our computer, laptops, graphic cards etc... well, this craziness has created some unique thinking to fix the problem and apparently some of these ideas really work. A man baked his computer and tada it was fixed.. another guy fixed his graphic card. Before you bake up a roast computer my thought is "Don't try this at home". Not knowing what is in parts is it really worth it to have a possible explosure or gas leak, or some other weird thing happen. I am sure some techie people are laughing at me. All said I just don't know enough about the "inards" of my computer to bake it but I do have a different way I keep my laptop cool I put a large cutting board down..followed by two large rolls of masking tape the same size and top those with my computer. Prior to that I had over heating issues and it really was devasting to have my new computer in the shop after it overheated so I learned to keep it cool, as far as the graphic card I haven't had to deal with any of that yet.. but for now I think you will enjoy learning more at these two sites.
click here and click here to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment